Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Snickers the wonder Cat

Snickers is doing well.
6/4 pmps 300. 3units nph,1can FF
6/5 amps 284. 3units nph,1can FF
6/4 Vet called Snickers 6/1 frucsotmine level back. 447, normal. Vet is pleased.
Recheck in a month. . Asked about when he got under 200 I held insulin. Vet said not to. As long as he ate and acted like he was feeling well give 3 units. She said the only time she would hold it was if bg was 60-70 range.So I give insulin for bgs 150 and up. No insulin 149 and below. I told her I was too scared to give insulin under 150. She said okay. She said my holding insulin got Snickers system confused. So hopefully SNickers will stay in the 100-300 range. He feels great and looks like a million.

No comments:

Mandy Party Girl

Mandy Party Girl
Gee whatever

Snickers the Handsome

Snickers the Handsome
Well is it pokie time?