Wednesday, October 24, 2007

OH Boy Blood Sugars Gone Wild Oct.24,2007

Well ,What can I say,Snickers is eating Dry Dm. Cheryll is happy ,Vet made her day. I am not amused. When I had him at 2 cans of FF a day. No dry. His bgs ran in the 100-300 range. When he chows down on Dry Dm his bgs stay in 400-500 range. yes the insulin brings bg down.But I am worried about what it is doing to his kidneys,nerves , heart etc. If I tell vet about my concern about the bgs ,she will say FF is to blame. Well I have the proof with blood sugar numbers that this is not the case. Snickers is very carb senitive. he is very active, appears to feel well,alert. Not urinating excessively.
Mandy is doing well. Alert active naughty!!!!!
Bgs in nondiabetic range,last bg 66.
Nov.15,2007 Mandy will be off insulin and diet controlled 2 years.
Oct 20,2007 Snickers marked his 1 year milestone of being adopted and living with us. He is a wonderful,sweet loving little guy. All is well.
Will keep on with getting bgs back into better range.

No comments:

Mandy Party Girl

Mandy Party Girl
Gee whatever

Snickers the Handsome

Snickers the Handsome
Well is it pokie time?